As an industry-leading practice located in the heart of Sydney’s south-west, Greenfield Physiotherapy boasts an extensive range of physiotherapy equipment, gym apparatus, and a purpose-built 20m indoor heated hydrotherapy pool, that helps you to recover from musculoskeletal and sports injuries. We have over three decades of experience in the industry, providing the community with the highest level of hydrotherapy treatment.
Hydrotherapy Pool and Exercises to Treat Musculoskeletal Disorders
We have built our hydrotherapy pool with an aim to provide customised rehabilitation solutions for a multitude of musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. Our hydrotherapy treatment is useful for patients with:
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Joint replacements
- Osteoarthritis and multiple joint conditions
- Chronic pain sufferers
- Strengthening and rehabilitation of work injuries
- Strengthening and rehabilitation of motor vehicle accidents
- Neurological conditions such as M.S., Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord lesions and surgery
- Strength and conditioning for elderly or deconditioned populations as a stepping stone
- Rehabilitation of early-stage sporting injuries
How Our Hydrotherapy Treatment Works?
When you arrive at Greenfield Physiotherapy for hydrotherapy, our certified professionals will have a consultation with you to identify and discuss your needs. Our professionals will also explain to you our treatment benefits so you can be assured that you are in safe hands. If you feel any discomfort during the hydrotherapy treatment process, please let us know. We will look into it immediately to provide you with a quality service that helps you recover from your injuries at a quicker pace.
What are you waiting for? Call us now at 02 9610 1497 to discuss our treatment plan.